Unlike bungy jumping or sky diving, the adrenaline rush from shark cage diving comes from being face to face with one of the world’s greatest predators: the Great White Shark.
The experience puts you in their territory while the safety of the activity allows you to be an observer and learn what Great White Sharks are really like. An on board marine biologist will educate you about this amazing apex predator.
Shark Cage Diving is safe for children and elders and gives the whole family a wonderful opportunity to bond in a fun environment surrounded by experts and researchers.
After this once in a life time experience, you’ll find yourself buzzing with excitement and adrenaline. You will have had the opportunity to come up close and personal with one of the oceans most majestic and foreboding creatures.
Here is a brief breakdown of what to expect once you arrive:
• Before the trip guests meet at THE GREAT WHITE HOUSE in Kleinbaai
• You will receive breakfast or lunch and register your wetsuit size
• Guests receive a pre-trip safety briefing about what to expect during the trip and a biological background on great white sharks
• We then take a 200m stroll down to the harbour to board Slashfin
• Travel time to Dyer Island is approximately 20 minutes, with the shallows being a short 10 minute ride (where we anchor depends on where the sharks are)
• On average, we anchor for 2 hours, but this depends on shark activity, conditions, as well as number of divers
• Weather permitting, we take a quick trip through the infamous Shark Alley
• Lastly, a debrief in the Great White House and a celebratory beverage to toast the occasion!
Why We Are Different:
• A dedicated marine biologist on board every trip
• Our Boat (Slashfin) is the largest in the industry (most deck space per customer) and was purposely built for shark cage diving and includes two restrooms, and an upper deck for the ultimate viewing and photography experience when not in the cage.
• A fully licensed Restaurant and Crew House, aptly named the GREAT WHITE HOUSE, which includes facilities such as: 2 marine rooms where professional safety and informative briefings are given before each trip + separate ladies/gents/handicap restroom facilities with a 5-star rating + curio shop
• We guarantee clean, dry wetsuits (a rarity in the industry)
• Our crew receives as many compliments as the Great White Sharks, with more combined experience than any other Shark Cage Diving crew.
• You will leave with great memories and a deep appreciation of this majestic animal.
Absolutely amazing!! We had so much fun. It was exhilarating and great to get so close to the sharks, and the staff was super nice, helpful, and informative. The food was also good and I felt I really got my money's worth. - Ryan Pieterick
Marine Dynamics were superb from the minute you contacted them, to the time you stepped off the boat. The staff were extremely accommodating and were dedicated to ensuring that everyone enjoyed the trip. They are a professional outfit and I would recommend them to anyone. We did two trips with this company and I wouldn't have returned if I hadn't been so impressed with them the first time. The whole operation is very slick and we thoroughly enjoyed our time with them. If you are thinking of doing cage diving in South Africa, then I wouldn't look any further than Marine Dynamics. They have the best facilities and the best staff. They helped me to tick off one of my most important items on my bucket list and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. We saw plenty of sharks and had plenty of opportunities to view them in their natural habitat. A special mention must go to Aletta and Kelly, I felt that both of them went the extra mile to help my partner and I to have a great trip. We really appreciated it. Many Thanks, Dave and Kate - David Baker and Kate Thorogood
We loved our shark cage diving experience with Marine Dynamics. They are very professional and gave us great customer service. The boat is big and clean. The crew will take care of you every step of the way. Big bonus, dry wetsuits!! Plus they feed you great breakfast and a light lunch. If you are not interested in getting in the water you will love taking photos from the top of the boat. Doing both is awesome and I will admit I was a little scared to start off with and realized I should have only feared the cold water :).Loved this adventure! - Paula Lecher
Briliant from start to finish. Met by staff sized up for suits provided really good breakfast and briefing. All clothing provided was clean and dry including coats and towels. Hot drinks and snacks on boat staff attentive and really encouraging especially to my daughter who is only eleven. She spent ages in the cage with her older brother. Not rushed in anyway and great interaction with sharks. The viz was not great but sharks up close and could see perfectly well above the water line. Back for a hot soup lunch with drinks and debrief really really great and have recommended to lots of people. - Angela Garrard
It was one of the greatest experiences in our lifetime. Thank you for tis wonderful ride. Sandra & Juergen Meffert / 13.09.014 - Juergen Meffert
© 2017 Tornado Tour Systems (Pty) Ltd ta Activitar.