Unlike bungee jumping or sky diving, the adrenaline rush from shark cage diving comes from being face to face with one of the world’s greatest predators: the Great White Shark.
The experience puts you in their territory while the safety of the activity allows you to be an observer and learn what Great White Sharks are really like. An on board marine biologist will educate you about this amazing apex predator.
Shark Cage Diving is safe for children and elders and gives the whole family a wonderful opportunity to bond in a fun environment surrounded by experts and researchers.
After this once in a life time experience, you’ll find yourself buzzing with excitement and adrenaline. You will have had the opportunity to come up close and personal with one of the oceans most majestic and foreboding creatures.
Here is a brief breakdown of what to expect once you arrive:
• Before the trip guests meet at THE GREAT WHITE HOUSE in Kleinbaai
• You will receive breakfast or lunch and register your wetsuit size
• Guests receive a pre-trip safety briefing about what to expect during the trip and a biological background on great white sharks
• We then take a 200m stroll down to the harbour to board Slashfin
• Travel time to Dyer Island is approximately 20 minutes, with the shallows being a short 10 minute ride (where we anchor depends on where the sharks are)
• On average, we anchor for 2 hours, but this depends on shark activity, conditions, as well as number of divers
• Weather permitting, we take a quick trip through the infamous Shark Alley
• Lastly, a debrief in the Great White House and a celebratory beverage to toast the occasion!
Why We Are Different:
• A dedicated marine biologist on board every trip
• Our Boat (Slashfin) is the largest in the industry (most deck space per customer) and was purposely built for shark cage diving and includes two restrooms, and an upper deck for the ultimate viewing and photography experience when not in the cage.
• A fully licensed Restaurant and Crew House, aptly named the GREAT WHITE HOUSE, which includes facilities such as: 2 marine rooms where professional safety and informative briefings are given before each trip + separate ladies/gents/handicap restroom facilities with a 5-star rating + curio shop
• We guarantee clean, dry wetsuits (a rarity in the industry)
• Our crew receives as many compliments as the Great White Sharks, with more combined experience than any other Shark Cage Diving crew.
• You will leave with great memories and a deep appreciation of this majestic animal.
I found the staff friendly and professional!! All in all it was a great day, and an amazing experience - Jayme L Mace
I found the staff & crew at Marine to be very helpful, the marine biologist was very informative, the only downside was on the day we went out we had no shark sightings which was a massive disappointment but I realise that this cannot be guaranteed. Unfortunately I had no more time left to re/book but I can say that the crew were very safety conscious throughout & when I return I would have no hesitation in booking with Marine Dynamics - John Sanderson
An excellent afternoon with Marine Dynamics. The pick up, briefing and food prior to the boats departure were all very good. The boat was on scene in 15 minutes and we saw 6 sharks. The crew were very helpful in particular the volunteers who were fantastic throughout. The marine biologist was on hand to give us insights into the Sharks and the conservation issues surrounding them. This was an excellently organised and run trip which has given me a time I will never forget. I look forward to booking with you again. - andrew matthews
Amazing... Wonderful company. Learned a great deal about sharks and was impressed by the way they cared about the animals and the environment. A+++ organization. - Mark Budding
Second time I have seen these amazing creatures, and cannot recommend it highly enough. They are even more impressive when seen from out of the water than in it, but the cage makes for a special experience. Brilliant , well organised tour who I would certainly use again. - Charlie Reading
© 2017 Tornado Tour Systems (Pty) Ltd ta Activitar.